Get the Best Natural Antibiotic With This Simple Combination
Overuse of antibiotics is often dangerous, they may destroy your immune system. There are several other highly effective substances exist with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties, all able to protect the human body safely and with deep healing powers. You can make a natural antibiotic instead of antibiotics that with side effects. And the ingredients for this natural antibiotic are easily obtained. Here is the recipe:
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2 tablespoons of Manuka honey
– 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
– Half a teaspoon of ground chili peppers
– Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 oz of freshly squeezed lemon juice
– Squeeze the lemon juice and then add the ginger, garlic, cinnamon and chili peppers.
– Add honey to the mixture to obtain a thick paste.
– Put the mixture in a jar and close it tight. Leave it at a room temperature for 3 hours before put it in the fridge.
– Consume this drink once a day on an empty stomach before breakfast,and your immunity will strengthen.
Why this combination is so great?
Garlic is a natural antibiotic. Studies have confirmed that garlic possesses numerous antioxidants that kill bacteria and free radicals in the blood protecting the immune system and making it stronger. Besides, garlic’s active ingredient allicin can also attack and destroy a variety of viruses.
- Garlic packs a punch with phytochemicals and healing sulfur components. These sulfur compounds even chelate toxic heavy metals (like lead & cadmium), binding with them for excretion out of the body.
- It promotes the growth of healthy intestinal microflora by acting as a prebiotic (food for probiotics).
- Garlic helps keep fats from oxidizing.
- It protects against radiation & sunlight damage.
- Garlic fights worms and parasites.
- It benefits digestion, which is good for the whole body.
- It contains many nutrients such as vitamins (C, B1, B2, B3), minerals (calcium, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, and phytochemicals (Allicin, beta-carotene, beta-sitosterol, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, diallyl-disulfide, ferulic acid, geraniol, kaempferol, linalool, oleanolic acid, p-coumaric acid, phloroglucinol, phytic acid, quercetin, rutin, s-allyl-cysteine, saponin, sinapic acid, & stigmasterol).
Manuka honey is the best raw honey when it comes to resolving infections. According to GreenMedInfo.com, Manuka honey is effective against a wide variety of diseases and conditions, including: Leg Ulcer, Dental Caries, Dental Plaque, MRSA, Periodontal Infection and Gingivitis, Ulcerative colitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Wound Healing, Bacterial Infections.
Fresh ginger really does have an antibiotic effect against food borne pathogens such as salmonella, listeria and campylobacter. Fresh ginger also increases stomach acid production and helps calm indigestion.
Chili peppers are the most powerful circulation stimulators. They just send their antibiotic properties to fight the disease where it is mostly needed.
It is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic and anti-tumor properties.
Lemon has been shown to have antibiotic effects. Lemon and lime juice has been used in African and American cultures as an antibiotic in place of more modern sanitation and refrigeration.
by Alex Jordon
Other useful resources:Pioneer Survival - Lessons We Should All Learn
Mega Drought USA:(Discover The Amazing Device That Turns Air Into Water)
Survive The End Days (Biggest Cover Up Of Our President)
Blackout USA (EMP survival and preparedness guide)
Conquering the coming collapse (Financial advice and preparedness )
Liberty Generator (Easy DIY to build your own off-grid free energy device)
Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
Bullet Proof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home )
Sold Out After Crisis (Best 37 Items To Hoard For A Long Term Crisis)
Survival MD(Learn how to survive without medication in any crisis)
Alive After The Fall(Advice on handling crisis situations)